INDUSTRY LEADING POWER
- Revolutionary Ace regenerative cavity design
- More than 16 W of output power
- Superior mode quality (M2 <1.3)
- Digital synchronization electronics
The Spectra-Physics Spitfire® Ace™ is our flagship amplifier system. It is the most technically advanced Ti:Sapphire regenerative amplifier commercially available. Equipped with our proprietary Ace cavity design, the Spitfire Ace provides guaranteed long term performance, low noise and reliable day-to-day operation resulting in consistent OPA performance and nonlinear wavelength conversion for use in the most demanding ultrafast applications.
The Spitfire Ace amplifier builds upon our highly successful Spitfire platform. Every component has been carefully evaluated and selected to maximize stability. The Spitfire Ace regenerative amplifier produces an industry leading average power of more than 7 W at 1 kHz and 10 kHz, and 8 W at 5 kHz with excellent beam quality.
The Spitfire Ace provides the most stable output available from a Ti:Sapphire regenerative amplifier making the Spitfire Ace ideal for pumping multiple OPA systems and driving a wide range of nonlinear spectroscopies. The Spitfire Ace can also drive the Kaliedescope™ which delivers pulses as short as <7 fs. Achieve new levels of performance with the Spitfire Ace.
|Multicolor pump-probe spectroscopy|
|Time resolved spectroscopy|
|Four wave mixing spectroscopy|
|Optical parametric amplification|
|SPFIRE ACE||SPFIRE ACE-PA-40||SPFIRE ACE-PA-100|
||<35 fs–<120 fs; <2 ps4||<40 fs||<120 fs|
|Pre-Pulse Contrast Ratio6||>1000:1|
|Post-Pulse Contrast Ratio7||>100:1|
|Energy Stability||<0.5% rms over 24 hours||<0.75% rms over 24 hours|
|Beam Pointing Stability||<5 µrad rms8||<7 µrad rms8|
|Wavelength9||795–805 nm||780-820 nm||780–820 nm|
|Spatial Mode||TEM00 (M2 <1.3 on both axes)||TEM00 (M2 <1.45 on both axes)|
|Beam Diameter (1/e²)||10 mm (nominal)||12 mm (nominal)|
1. Due to our continuous product improvements, specifications are subject to change without notice. The specifications only apply when Spitfire Ace is operated with recommended Spectra-Physics seed and pump lasers.
2. A Gaussian pulse shape (0.7 deconvolution factor) is used to determine pulse width (FWHM) from autocorrelation signal as measured with Newport PulseScout® autocorrelator.
3. For alternative pulse widths, please contact Spectra-Physics.
4. Specifications apply when pumped using Spectra-Physics Ascend 60 pump laser. The <2 ps option maximum power >5.0 W.
5. The desired optimum repetition rate must be specified at time of purchase. If additional repetition rates are required, additional optic sets may be required. Any system can be operated (with the same energy per pulse) at reduced repetition rates through internal divide-down electronics.
6. Defined as the ratio between peak intensity of output pulse to peak intensity of any pre-pulse that occurs >1 ns before the output pulse. For higher contrast ratio, please contact Spectra-Physics.
7. Defined as the ratio between peak intensity of output pulse to peak intensity of any post-pulse that occurs >1 ns after the output pulse. For higher contrast ratio, please contact Spectra-Physics.
8. At constant temperature. Variable temperature specifications <20 µrad/°C, peak-to-peak.
9. For wavelength extension through SHG, THG, FHG or OPA, please contact Spectra-Physics.
10. Performance specifications apply at peak of gain curve.
11. The Spitfire Ace/Spitfire Ace PA is a Class IV – High-Power Laser, whose beam is, by definition, a safety and fire hazard. Take precautions to prevent exposure to direct and reflected beams. Diffuse as well as specular reflections can cause severe skin or eye damage.
Spitfire Ace Dimensions
Spitfire Ace PA Dimensions
High energy, industrial one-box ultrafast amplifiers
Broad tuning range and ultra short pulse width
|Mai Tai SP
Fully-automated short pulse ultrafast oscillator for amplifier seeding
Flexible, high performance ultrafast Ti:Sapphire oscillators
Automated optical parametric amplifiers (OPAs)
Sealed, broad bandwidth ultrafast Ti:Sapphire oscillators
High power pulsed DPSS green lasers for Ti:Sapphire amplifier pumping
|Terahertz Time Domain Spectrometer
Turn-key terahertz pump-probe spectrometer
|Transient Absorption Spectrometer
Femtosecond pump-probe spectrometer
Low power thermal sensor - 10mW to 50W