AUTOMATED ULTRAFAST INFRARED OPO
- Wide, gap-free tuning from 1000 nm to 1550 nm
- Accepts a wide range of pump wavelengths
- Highest output power in the near IR
- Fully-automated, computer-controlled tuning
The Spectra-Physics® Inspire™ IR OPO delivers a wide, gap-free tuning range from 1000 nm to 1580 nm. Pumped with the Mai Tai® HP ultrafast Ti:Sapphire laser, the system also provides exceptionally high power across the full range. The Inspire IR OPO features user-friendly, computer-controlled tuning in a sealed hands-free package. The system’s robust design ensures high stability and insensitivity to ambient temperature change.
The Inspire IR OPO offers:
- Two output ports available: signal output (1000–1550 nm with >900 mW at the peak) and fundamental output (690–1040 nm with >1 W)
- Synchronized output from two output ports—ideal for applications requiring more than one wavelength such as CARS
- Fully-automated hands-free wavelength tuning complete with automated cavity alignment to maintain optimal power and pulse durations
Wide, gap-free wavelength coverage make the Inspire IR OPO the next-generation OPO for developing cutting-edge imaging and spectroscopy applications.
|Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy (CARS)|
|Multiphoton excitation (MPE) microscopy|
|Vibrational overtone spectroscopy|
|Semiconductor research and spectroscopy|
|Multiple wavelength pump-probe experiments|
|Fiber optics and optical communications|
|Pump Tuning Range||720–820 nm|
|Pump Wavelength||760 nm||810 nm|
|Signal Tuning Range||1000–1400 nm||1010–1550 nm|
|Signal Average Power at Peak||N/A||>900 mW|
|Idler Tuning Range3||1662–3166 nm||1696–4090 nm|
|Idler Average Power at Peak3||>250 mW|
|Signal Pulse Width at Peak||<200 fs|
|Repetition Rate||80 MHz|
|Noise at 1300 nm||1% rms|
|Spatial Mode||TEM00 , M2 <1.2|
|Beam Diameter (Signal) at 1300 nm||1.4 mm ±10%|
|Beam Divergence (Signal) at 1300 nm||0.5 mrad|
|Dimensions||15.6 x 27.1 x 7.6 in (395 x 687 x 192 mm)|
1. Due to our continuous improvement program, specifications may change without notice.
2. Specifications while pumped by a Mai Tai HP; average power is reduced when pumping with the Mai Tai HP DeepSee.
3. Idler output available as an option.
Inspire IR Dimensions
Optical parametric oscillators with ultra-wide spectral coverage from UV to IR
Automated femtosecond/picosecond harmonic generators