HIGH REPETITION RATE WITH TUNABLE
SHORT PULSE WIDTH FOR FINE MATERIALS PROCESSING
- Up to 30 W average output power
- 3–50 ns (preset values) pulse width
- Single shot to 1500 kHz (tunable) repetition rate
- Up to 180 µJ pulse energy
Spectra Physics' VGEN-G series of pulsed green fiber lasers (532 nm) incorporate cutting-edge technology to provide top performance for precision-intensive applications such as solar cell, micro-machining, silicon scribing, fine processing, thin film cutting and more. The VGEN-G lasers are comprised of short-pulse, linearly polarized Ytterbium fiber lasers in MOPA configuration along with SHG (second harmonic generation) module, providing an output power of up to 30 W.
VGEN-G lasers offer a high pulse repetition rate (up to 1.5 MHz) combined with a very short pulse (tunable down to 3 ns) and high peak power which enable high system throughput for maximum operation efficiency.
Housed in a robust assembly that meets industrial standards and fitted with metal armored fiber cable, the VGEN-G delivers a high quality, near-diffraction-limited output beam.
|Solar cell, silicon scribing and processing|
|Materials fine processing|
|Thin film cutting|
|Gold and copper processing|
|Entertainment and display|
|Security and defense|
|Average Output Power||10 W||20 W||10 W||20 W||30 W|
|Repetition Rate||Single shot to 600 kHz||Single shot to 1200 kHz||Single shot to 600 kHz||Single shot to 1200 kHz||Single shot to 1500 kHz|
|Pulse Width||3–20 ns (preset values)||3–50 ns (preset values)|
|Max Peak Power||10 kW|
|Max Pulse Energy||100 µJ||180 µJ|
|Pulse to Pule Energy Instability2||<2% RMS@250 kHz|
|Operational Voltage||24 VDC|
|Laser Dimensions||105 x 195 x 283.14 mm||130 x 210 x 299 mm|
|Output Head Dimensions||98.7 x 116.5 x 298.7 mm||135 x 145 x 283.7 mm|
|Laser Unit Weight||6 kg||6.5 kg|
|Conversion Head Weight||4 kg||4.5 kg|
|Fiber Length||300 cm|
|Output Beam Diameter||2 ±0.3 mm||3 ±0.5 mm (Typical 2.8 mm)|
|Output Beam Parameters||M2 <1.2|
1. Due to our continuous improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. After 1 hour warmup.
3. VGEN-G is a Class IV -- High Power Laser, whose beam is, by definition, a safety and fire hazard. Take precautions to prevent exposure to the direct and reflected beams. Diffuse as well as specular reflections can cause severe skin or eye damage.