AUTOMATED ULTRAFAST OPTICAL PARAMETRIC OSCILLATORS (OPOs)
- Widest gap-free tuning from 345 to 2500 nm
- Highest output power in the UV and visible
- Fully automated computer-controlled tuning without adjustment or change in optics or crystals
The Spectra-Physics® Inspire™ultrafast OPO delivers unprecedented user friendly,computer-controlled tuning from 345 nm to 2.5 μm gap-free and with no change of intracavity optics or crystals. Pumped with the Mai Tai® ultrafast Ti:Sapphire lasers, the OPO delivers high power across the UV and visible range and provide adjustable pulse width from 80 to 350 fs. Inspire’s robust opto-mechanical design ensures high stability and insensitivity to ambient temperature change.
The Inspire offers:
- User-friendly gap-free tuning from 345 nm to 2.5 µm.
- Five output ports available: signal output (490-750 nm), idler output (930-2500 nm), fundamental output (690-1040 nm), and doubled fundamental output
- Simultaneous output from either two or three output ports—ideal for applications requiring more than one wavelength such as CARS and SRS imaging.
- HF version with fully-automated hands-free wavelength tuning complete with automated cavity alignment to maintain optimal power and pulse durations.
- Auto version with semi-automated tuning and nearly transform-limited pulse duration flexibility (80-350 fs) for tailoring pulse widths to match experimental conditions.
With its unprecedented gap-free wavelength coverage with the Inspire is the next-generation OPO for cutting-edge imaging and spectroscopy applications.
|Coherent Anti-Stokes Raman Spectroscopy (CARS)|
|Multiphoton excitation (MPE) microscopy|
|Vibrational overtone spectroscopy|
|Semiconductor research and spectroscopy|
|Multiple wavelength pump-probe experiments|
|Fiber optics and optical communications|
|Inspire Auto 50||Inspire Auto 100||Inspire HF 50||Inspire HF 100|
|SHG @ 400 nm||N/A||1100 mW||N/A||1100 mW|
|Signal @ 550 nm||350 mW||350 mW||350 mW||350 mW|
|Depleted Fundamental @ 800 nm||1100 mW||1100 mW||1100 mW||1100 mW|
|Idler (at peak of curve)||170 mW||170 mW||170 mW||170 mW|
|SHG||N/A||<140 fs||N/A||<140 fs|
|Signal||100–250 fs (adjustable)||100–250 fs (adjustable)||200 fs||200 fs|
|Depleted Fundamental||<140 fs||<140 fs||<140 fs||<140 fs|
|Idler||80–250 fs (adjustable)||80–250 fs (adjustable)||200 fs||200 fs|
|SHG||N/A||345–520 nm||N/A||345–520 nm|
|Signal (Simultaneous with Idler)||490–750 nm||490–750 nm||490–750 nm||490–750 nm|
|Depleted Fundamental||690–1040 nm||690–1040 nm||690–1040 nm||690–1040 nm|
|Idler (Simultaneous with Signal)||930–2500 nm||930–2500 nm||930–2500 nm||930–2500 nm|
|Repetition Rate||80 MHz|
|Wavelength Stability @ 555 nm||<0.5 nm|
|Spatial Mode||TEMoo, M2 <1.2 (Signal)|
|Polarization||Horizontal for Signal and Idler
Vertical for SHG
|Spectrometer for UV and Visible Range3||350–900 nm (integrated into optics unit)|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)4||14.2 x 37.6 x 8.1 in (36.0 x 95.4 x 20.7 cm)|
1. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. Pumped by Mai Tai HP Ti:Sapphire oscillator. For system performance when pumped by a Tsunami, please contact Spectra-Physics.
3. For IR spectral region, contact Spectra-Physics.
4. PC controllable. No control electronics unit required.
Automated high power infrared optical parametric oscillators for Ti:Sapphire lasers
Automated femtosecond/picosecond harmonic generators