ULTRACOMPACT, AIR COOLED, FIXED
WAVELENGTH FEMTOSECOND LASERS
- Ultracompact, air-cooled laser head for easy integration
- High TEM00 beam quality with M²<1.15
- High peak power for multiphoton imaging and micro-processing
- True turn-key operation
The Spectra-Physics’ HighQ-2™ is an ultracompact, air-cooled, turn-key, fixed wavelength femtosecond laser. It features high peak power and ideal, highly focusable Gaussian spatial beam profile, making it the perfect laser source for fixed wavelength multiphoton imaging in vivo, micro- and nano-structuring, micro- and nano-surgery, and microdissection applications.
Designed as a reliable OEM laser for 24/7 operation, the HighQ-2 laser combines true turn-key operation and fast cold start turn-on, ensuring quick installation and easy operation.
HighQ-2 is equipped with long life diodes, a sealed optical cavity design and is manufactured in a controlled, cleanroom environment. The result is a highly
dependable laser with long lifetime, high uptime and low cost of ownership.
|Multiphoton imaging (YFP, RFP, SHG, THG)|
|Micro- and nano-surgery, micro-dissection|
|Average Power||>1.5 W||>0.65 W|
||1045 ±8.0 nm||522 ±4.0 nm|
|Repetition Rate||63 MHz|
|Pulse Width (FWHM)||<250 fs|
|Pulse Energy||>24 nJ||>10 nJ|
|Peak Power||>80 kW||>35 kW|
|Power Stability||<1% rms (100 hours)
<0.5% rms (12 hours)
|Beam Quality||TEM00, M2 <1.15|
|Beam Diameter, at waist||0.8 mm||1.0 mm|
|Polarization||100:1, vertical3||100:1, horizontal|
|Cold Start Time||≤20 min|
|Warm Start Time||≤15 min|
|Operating Temperature Range||18-32°C|
|Voltage||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 175 W|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||8.74 x 8.03 x 3.97 in (222 x 204 x 100.9 mm)|
|Weight||13.7 lbs (6.2 kg)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||19" rack mountable, 2U.
18.03 x 19.02 x 3.46 in (458 x 483 x 88 mm)
|Weight||28.2 lbs (12.8 kg)|
1. Due to our continuous improvement program, specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. HighQ-2 is a Class IV - High Power Laser, whose beam is, by definition, a safety and fire hazard. Take precautions to prevent exposure to direct and reflected beams. Diffuse as well as specular reflections can cause severe skin or eye damage.
Compact turn-key high energy femtosecond lasers
Low power thermal sensors – 20 mW to 10 W
Laser safety eyeglasses for Argon, Alexandrite, diode, dye, excimer, Nd:YAG (KTP + harmonics) and Ti:Sapphire wavelengths
Laser safety glasses for Argon, diode, dye, excimer, Nd:YAG (KTP + harmonics) and Ti:Sapphire wavelengths