ULTRA-COMPACT, AIR COOLED, FIXED
WAVELENGTH FEMTOSECOND LASERS
- Ultra-compact, air cooled
- High peak power for multiphoton imaging and micro-processing
- True turn-key operation
- Proven, dependable performance under 24/7 operation
HighQ-2™ is an ultra-compact, air cooled, turn-key, fixed wavelength femtosecond laser. It features high peak power and ideal, highly focusable Gaussian spatial beam profile, making it the perfect laser source for fixed wavelength multiphoton imaging in vivo, micro- and nano-structuring, micro- and nano-surgery and micro-dissection applications.
Designed as a reliable OEM laser for 24/7 operation, the HighQ-2 laser combines true turn-key operation and fast cold start turn-on, ensuring quick installation and easy operation.
HighQ-2 is equipped with long life diodes, a sealed optical cavity design and is manufactured in a controlled, cleanroom environment. The result is a highly dependable laser with long lifetime, high uptime and low cost of ownership.
|Multiphoton imaging (YFP, RFP, SHG, THG)|
|Micro and nano-surgery, micro-dissection|
|Average Power||>1.5 W||>0.65 W|
|Wavelength2||1045 ±8.0 nm||522 ±4.0 nm|
|Repetition Rate||63 MHz|
|Pulse Width (FWHM)||<250 fs|
|Pulse Energy||>24 nJ||>10 nJ|
|Peak Power||>80 kW||>35 kW|
|Power Stability||<1% rms (100 hours)
<0.5% rms (12 hours)
|Beam Quality||TEM00, M2 <1.15|
|Beam Diameter, at waist||0.8 mm||1.0 mm|
|Polarization||100:1, vertical3||100:1, horizontal|
|Beam Height4||2 in|
|Cold Start Time||≤20 min|
|Warm Start Time||≤15 min|
|Operating Temperature Range||18-32°C|
|Laser Head||Air cooled|
|Power Supply||Air cooled|
|Voltage||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 175 W|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||8.74 x 8.03 x 3.97 in (222 x 204 x 100.9 mm)|
|Weight||13.7 lbs (6.2 kg)|
|Dimension (L x W x H)||19" rack mountable, 2U.
18.03 x 19.02 x 3.46 in (458 x 483 x 88 mm)
|Weight||28.2 lbs (12.8 kg)|
1. Due to our continuous improvement program, specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. Fixed wavelength laser, ±5.0 nm and ±3.0 nm refer to manufacturing tolerances.
3. Horizontal polarization orientation available by request.
4. Mounting posts for matching the beam height to Mai Tai or InSight DS+ beam height are available by request.
5. HighQ-2 is a Class IV - High Power Laser, whose beam is, by definition, a safety and fire hazard. Take precautions to prevent exposure to direct and reflected beams. Diffuse as well as specular reflections can cause severe skin or eye damage.
Compact turn-key high energy femtosecond lasers
Low power thermal sensors – 20 mW to 10 W
Laser safety eyeglasses for Argon, Alexandrite, diode, dye, excimer, Nd:YAG (KTP + harmonics) and Ti:Sapphire wavelengths
Laser safety glasses for Argon, diode, dye, excimer, Nd:YAG (KTP + harmonics) and Ti:Sapphire wavelengths