SINGLE WAVELENGTH EXTERNAL CAVITY DIODE LASER
- Cavity stabilized single longitudinal mode
- Exceptional wavelength and power stability
- All solid-state with a tiny footprint
- Up to 100 MHz diode current modulation
The SWL-7500 series lasers offer extremely narrow linewidth in an OEM-ready platform designed for stability, longevity and single longitudinal mode performance at a fixed wavelength. With a footprint that is smaller than a business card, the laser will fit in most instrument architectures with room to spare. We have carefully designed the SWL-7500 for long-term power stability and minimal frequency drift ideal for imaging, metrology, and spectroscopic measurements. An SMA port on the laser head allows direct to diode current modulation up to 100 MHz. Options include free-space, optically isolated, and fiber-coupled outputs. High coupling efficiency into the fiber guarantees there is power to spare with exceptional mode quality. Each fiber-coupled unit also features an integral optical isolator which provides >35 dB of isolation to guarantee continuous single-mode performance. The SWL-7500 laser is paired with a compact, low-noise controller with RS-232 and USB interfacing and an easy to use GUI.
|Raman imaging and spectroscopy|
|SWL-7504||632.5–635 nm||8 mW @ 633 nm||4 mW @ 633 nm|
|SWL-7505||650–660 nm||20 mW @ 660 nm||5 mW @ 660 nm|
|SWL-7509||682–692 nm||8 mW @ 687 nm||3 mW @ 687 nm|
|SWL-7513||765–785 nm||70 mW @ 780 nm, 785 nm||35 mW @ 780 nm, 785 nm|
|SWL-7517||847–852 nm||50 mW @ 852 nm||15 mW @ 852 nm|
|SWL-7521||1060–1065 nm||70 mW @ 1064 nm||20 mW @ 1064 nm|
|SWL-7528||1535–1550 nm||30 mW @ 1550 nm||15 mW @ 1550 nm|
|SWL-7530||1600–1617 nm||30 mW @ 1600 nm||15 mW @ 1600 nm|
|ASE (at maximum power)||>-65 dBc (typical)|
|Side Mode Suppression Ratio||<-50 dBc (typical)|
|Linewidth||<200 kHz (50 ms integration time)|
|Wavelength Stability||±1.5 pm (over 8 hour ΔT 10°C)|
|Power Stability||<2% (over 8 hour ΔT 10°C)|
|Current Modulation Bandwidth||50 kHz–100 MHz (directly to diode)|
|Longitudinal Mode||0.1–100 Hz (100% amplitude)|
|Current Modulation Bandwidth||DC-1 MHz (through controller)
50 kHz-100 MHz (directly to diode)3
|Transverse Mode||TEM 00|
|Beam Pointing Stability||< 50 µrad (±2⁰C)|
|Beam Size, typical||1-2 mm|
|Beam Ellipticity, typical||1:1–2:1|
|Optical Output5||Free-space, optically-isolated, fiber-coupled|
|User Interface||RS232, USB|
|Power Supply Requirement||100–240 VAC (50–60 Hz), power consumption <30 W|
|Environment Temperature, operating||10–40°C|
|Environment Temperature, storage||0-50⁰C|
1. Due to our continuous product improvement program, specifications are subject to change without notice.
2. Single non-tunable wavelength. Specify to 0.01 nm in vacuum. Contact us for all available wavelengths.
3. Current modulation directly to diode through laser head SMA port.
4. Free space (without isolator) output is vertical linearly polarized with respect to laser head base. Output with optical isolator is 45 degrees with
respect to laser head base.
5. Optically-isolated option includes an 35 dB optical isolator with approximately 75% power transmission. Fiber-coupled option includes isolator and
Panda-type PM fiber with FC/APC connector for laser output. Wide-type alignment key aligned with the slow axis of the PM fiber. This configuration is
applicable to the input configuration for the VampTM tapered amplifier products. Dual stage isolation and other fiber types and connectors available