The Spectra-Physics® Inspire™ ultrafast OPO delivers unprecedented user friendly,computer-controlled tuning from 345 nm to 2.5 μm gap-free and with no change of intracavity optics or crystals. Pumped with the Mai Tai® ultrafast Ti:Sapphire lasers, the OPO delivers high power across the UV and visible range and provide adjustable pulse width from 80 to 350 fs. Inspire’s robust opto-mechanical design ensures high stability and insensitivity to ambient temperature change.
The Inspire offers:
- User-friendly gap-free tuning from 345 nm to 2.5 µm.
- Five output ports available: signal output (490-750 nm), idler output (930-2500 nm), fundamental output (690-1040 nm), and doubled fundamental output
- Simultaneous output from either two or three output ports—ideal for applications requiring more than one wavelength such as CARS and SRS imaging.
- HF version with fully-automated hands-free wavelength tuning complete with automated cavity alignment to maintain optimal power and pulse durations.
- Auto version with semi-automated tuning and nearly transform-limited pulse duration flexibility (80-350 fs) for tailoring pulse widths to match experimental conditions.
With its unprecedented gap-free wavelength coverage with the Inspire is the next-generation OPO for cutting-edge imaging and spectroscopy applications.